Tube & Tyre, Rubber Goods, Chemicals, Agriculture & Feed
Laminated HDPE Bags 25 Kgs net weight.
Material Safety Data Sheet
Storage Precautions 1. Store Zinc Oxide in well ventilated room away from hot pipes or surfaces.
2. Stack Zinc Oxide Bags on wooden Planks, upto 10 bags high and in stacks of not more than 400 Bags
3. Ensure that Zinc Oxide Bags are cleared promptly from Rail Yards/Transport/Godowns and Bags are stored in cool place.
4. Use Corrosion Resistance Equipment for sampling and processing of Zinc Oxide.
Safety Precautions 1. Use Hand Gloves and Dust Masks while handling during process.
2. In case of Fire, use sand and Inorganic Chemical based Fire Extinguishers only.
Note 1. We can manufacture Zinc Oxide as per customer's specification or requirement.
2. The packing can also be changed or made available as per requirements.