||Used as a lubricant in Tabletting & Pharmaceuticals.
As a smoothening agent in Talcum Powder & Cosmetics
As a Stabilizer & Lubricant in Engineering Plastics.
||Laminated HDPE Bags with seperate LDPE liner inside.
Material Safety Data Sheet
| Storage Precautions
1. Store Magnesium Stearate in well ventilated room away from hot pipes or surfaces.
2. Stack Magnesium Stearate Bags on wooden Planks, upto six bags high and in stacks of not more than 200 Bags
3. Ensure that Magnesium Stearate Bags are cleared promptly from Rail Yards/Transport/Godowns and Bags are stored in cool place.
4. Use Corrosion Resistance Equipment for sampling and processing of Magnesium Stearate.
1. Use Hand Gloves and Dust Masks while handling during process.
2. In case of Fire, use sand and Inorganic Chemical based Fire Extinguishers only.
1. We can manufacture Magnesium Stearates as per customer's specification or requirement.
2. The packing can also be changed or made available as per requirements.