PVC Compounds, Rigid PVC Pipes & Cables, PVC Profiles & Flooring, PVC Footwear, Master Batches, Grease & Lubricants.
Lead Stearate is primarily of interest as a lubricant in PVC Compounds and has only moderate heat stabilizing properties when used alone. It is generally used in conjunction with other stabilizers and the proportion used must be carefully regulated to suit the working conditions and lubrication requirements. Over addition can cause blooming on the surface as a result of the migration of Stearic Acid. Increased clarity and heat stability may be obtained by using mixture of Lead & Barium Stearates
||0.5 - 2.0 phr as per requirement
||Laminated HDPE Bags with seperate LDPE liner inside 25 Kgs net weight.
Material Safety Data Sheet
| Storage Precautions
1. Store Lead Stearate in well ventilated room away from hot pipes or surfaces.
2. Stack Lead Stearate Bags on wooden Planks, upto six bags high and in stacks of not more than 200 Bags
3. Ensure that Lead Stearate Bags are cleared promptly from Rail Yards/Transport/Godowns and Bags are stored in cool place.
4. Use Corrosion Resistance Equipment for sampling and processing of Lead Stearate.
1. Use Hand Gloves and Dust Masks while handling during process.
2. In case of Fire, use sand and Inorganic Chemical based Fire Extinguishers only.
1. We can manufacture Lead Stearates as per customer's specification or requirement.
2. The packing can also be changed or made available as per requirements.