|| PVC Compounds, Rigid PVC Pipes & Cables, PVC Profiles & Flooring, PVC Footwear, Master Batches
Dibasic Lead Stearate imparts good heat stability to the compounds in which it is used due to its high free PbO content. It also provides lubricating action at high temperatures as it does not melt in normal service conditions.
It is used in combination with other stabilizers. It is usually used in the manufacture of rigid PVC compounds, extrusion and also plasticized PVC products.
||1-3 parts per 100 parts of Resin.
||Laminated HDPE Bags with seperate LDPE liner inside 25 Kgs net weight.
Material Safety Data Sheet
| Storage Precautions
1. Store DBLS in well ventilated room away from hot pipes or surfaces.
2. Stack DBLS Bags on wooden Planks, upto six bags high and in stacks of not more than 200 Bags
3. Ensure that DBLS Bags are cleared promptly from Rail Yards/Transport/Godowns and Bags are stored in cool place.
4. Use Corrosion Resistance Equipment for sampling and processing of DBLS.
1. Use Hand Gloves and Dust Masks while handling during process.
2. In case of Fire, use sand and Inorganic Chemical based Fire Extinguishers only.
1. We can manufacture DBLS as per customer's specification or requirement.
2. The packing can also be changed or made available as per requirements.