||Used as antisetteling agent in Interior(Enamel) Paints,
As a binder in Exterior Paints,
In Water Proofing of Tarpaulin as High Gel,
As lubricating gel in Grease, Lubricants & Polish
As anti foaming agent in mud chemicals in Oil Drilling Exploration.
As a anti fungal agent and lubricant in Shaving Cream (Cosmetics)
As a anti settelling agent and binder in Printing Ink.
As binding agent in Pesticides (Aluminium Phosphide Tabletting)
||Laminated HDPE Bags with seperate LDPE liner inside.
Material Safety Data Sheet
| Storage Precautions
1. Store Aluminium Stearate in well ventilated room away from hot pipes or surfaces.
2. Stack Aluminium Stearate Bags on wooden Planks, up to six bags high and in stacks of not more than 200 Bags
3. Ensure that Aluminium Stearate Bags are cleared promptly from Rail Yards/Transport/Godowns and Bags are stored in cool place.
4. Use Corrosion Resistance Equipment for sampling and processing of Aluminium Stearate.
1. Use Hand Gloves and Dust Masks while handling during process.
2. In case of Fire, use sand and Inorganic Chemical based Fire Extinguishers only.
1. We can manufacture Aluminium Stearates as per customer's specification or requirement.
2. The packing can also be changed or made available as per requirements.