PVC Compounds, Rigid PVC Pipes & Cables, PVC Profiles & Flooring, PVC Footwear
|For PVC Processing
||White Lead is suitable for use with all types of vinyl chloride polymers, processed by extruding, calendering, moulding or spreading. Because of higher available lead content, it imparts better heat stability than Tribasic Lead Sulphate, on a weight for weight basis. The electrical properties of White Lead are good and it is therefore eminently suitable for stabilising cable sheathing.
It is unsuitable for use in high temperature processing such as rigid applications and high speed cable extrusion. However, the limiting temperature for the use of White Lead depends closely on the formulation, melt-pressure, residence time and other processing conditions and it is therefore impossible to lay down hard and fast rules for its use in PVC Compound. Under normal circumstances, it is recommended as a stabilizer for flexible extrusions below 180 °C. For the temperature range 180-200 °C White Lead may be used along with other stabilizers.
PVC compound containing White Lead has a high degree of long term heat stability and thus the problem on heat degradation during reworking scrap material can be readily overcome if sufficient stabilizer is used.
As White Lead is non-lubricating, the addition of a lubracant is necessary; 0.5% to 1% Dibasic Lead Stearate has been found to be satisfactory in most cases.
|For Paints & Pigments
||It is also one of the oldest and best known white pigments used for the manufacture of high quality protective, decorative and artists paints. Its wide-spread use in paints is best on one of its fundamental properties, that of combining with drying oils to form lead soaps and through them, tough durable paint films.It has particular advantage in primers for soft wood where its performance is unequalled. It is also used in the manufacture of Lead Chromes.
||Laminated HDPE Bags with seperate LDPE liner inside 25 Kgs net weight.
Material Safety Data Sheet
| Storage Precautions
1. Store White Lead in well ventilated room away from hot pipes or surfaces.
2. Stack White Lead Bags on wooden Planks, upto 15 bags high and in stacks of not more than 600 Bags
3. Ensure that White Lead Bags are cleared promptly from Rail Yards/Transport/Godowns and Bags are stored in cool place.
4. Use Corrosion Resistance Equipment for sampling and processing of White Lead.
1. Use Hand Gloves and Dust Masks while handling during process.
2. In case of Fire, use sand and Inorganic Chemical based Fire Extinguishers only.
1. We can manufacture White Leads as per customer's specification or requirement.
2. The packing can also be changed or made available as per requirements.